Fauxevermore is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. It at any time we ask for information about you whereby you can be identified when using this website you can rest assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fauxevermore will never sell any of your personal details and will not pass on any of your details to any third party unless specifically authorised by you or are required to do so by law. Information shall only be kept for as long as necessary and shall be periodically reviewed.
Fauxevermore may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Fauxevermore is a secure site where you should see a padlock in the browser status bar which shows that encryption is taking place.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT
- Title, first name and surname
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as address, postcode and IP address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer or for the purposes of providing a quotation
- Information you have given to us.
- Device information, for example whether you are using a computer, laptop, tablet, TV, mobile or voice activated device.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Provide you with website sharing services and social media connectors
- Analyse demographic and geographical location data via Google Analytics using cookies
- We may send promotional emails about new products and special offers
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- we may recommend things or send you new information of blog posts
From time to time we may contact you with updates on products and services which may be personalised to contain your name for promotional reasons. We use a third party institution to perform these services on our behalf who are bound to keep your information private and secure.
No marketing emails shall be sent to you without your express consent. Should you decide that you would no longer like to receive marketing emails you are able to click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email and remove yourself from the mailing list. Alternatively you can contact email@example.com to request that your personal informational to be permanently removed and deleted.
WHEN MAY WE CONTACT YOU
- To update you on changes to policies
- To answer you when you have contacted us
- for marketing purposes
- we will only contact you when we need to or when you have given us permission.
You are able to opt out whenever you decide.
Cookies are small data files that are put onto your computer or handheld device when you visit certain pages on websites. Cookies cannot harm your computer or device and some are essential and some are not essential but they are used to enhance the experience of using the website. It allows for us to recognise and remember you.
Cookies are used to
- Store information about your preferences
- Allows for our website to be tailored to your interests and bring you a high quality user experience
- Improve your experience and to allow the website to remember you when you return
- Obtain statistical data of audience size and usage pattern
- To see if our emails have been read and were they useful.
- we use third party cookies for tracking, performance and how our site is used. It helps to give an insight on how you found our site and how it has been searched for. This is done via Google Analytics to give us a better understanding of site usage and how the site can be tailored to give you a better experience and how to increase visibility in searches.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you would like to learn more about cookies in general please visit www.aboutcookies.org. This will open a new browser in your window.
CAN I TURN COOKIES OFF?
If you change your mind you can withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive. This is the method for the most popular browsers; For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Fauxevermore may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that once you have used these links and leave our site we do not have any control over the other website. In light of this, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement and policies applicable to the website in question. Fauxevermore does not accept any liability or responsibility of these policies.
SHORTENED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses]
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
PLACING AN ORDER
All orders are invoiced via PayPal. Upon emailing your order requirements we shall create a PayPal invoice and forward this to your email address. Once you click the link you will be directed to PayPal’s website to complete your purchase. We do not hold any information with regards to your banking details in its entirety. All payments are processed through PayPal’s secure encrypted service.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy please contact us and we shall provide the relevant information within 30 days.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact is and we shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.